Monday, February 13, 2012

New Motivation.

"There is no such thing as luck. It is just a matter of preparation meeting opportunity"

Mood baru lepas present depan both of supervisors, lega.
Walaupun kadang-kadang aku risau kalau aku tak dapat capai expectation dorang.
They said, there's no wrong in research. We must keep trying, trial and error banyak kali.
That's what research is.

Yes, kadang-kadang rasa macam bersalah to them
Especially bila supervisor expect more than what i've done
i've presented my not-so-good kerja
But they said, it's okay...
There's nothing wrong..
Thats your effort..

The truth is..
Aku selalu takut nak jumpa my supervisor..
Especially my first supervisor..
Memang nampak dia garang,but actually he's very nice..
Selalu bagi semangat.

I do promised myself, i wont let both of them kecewa! thats my promise. cewaah~
Btw,the end of the conversation, he said "....dah okay la ni, boleh grad on time.." i do hope so too!


breakfast with pisang baik untuk kesihatan :)

p/s : BlackBerry aku jatuh semalam, pastu bila call takleh dengar suara. freak! Im giving up on BlackBerry, aku nak iPhongggg!

No comments: